Anyone use their swap stuff yet?

Mnhorsemom

I have tried several of my swap items. Slaztoo's soap is way to pretty to use so I just look at that one :grin2: I like the amaretto nog soap too, smells nice. I have been using Henry & Co's spray on oil after showering, nice scent and feels good on the skin. Also have been using the lip balm very nice feel to that. Have not had a chance to try the peppermint foot scrub, may try that Friday after the marathon shopping day I will have. Love all the spiced cranberry stuff, that's one of my fav scents. My nieces are coming for T-day so they will probably talk me out of my bath bomb and the confetti, they love thiose kinds of things. The shea frosting is nice, I have used that several times too. Also have used the roll on perfume and the unlabeled spray (I think maybe mango papaya?) and like them both. All in all some really nice stuff everyone. Can't wait to do another swap!

Yes Ive been using my stuff.

Your powdered bubble bath is wonderful, sooo many bubbles for such a small amount of powder, i was surprised.

I had to fight my friend off the roll on perfume, and Ive been using the body spray as a linen spray on my pillow every night, would love to know what the scent is.

Danie, your oil spray is wonderful, soaks in easy, smells nice, leaves me nice and soft.

Glo, your cp is great, and the bath melts too, love the scent you chose. Saving my candles for closer to christmas.

The body butter is great aswell, soaks right in and cleared up a few dry spots for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent, even wore the butter as perfume one day. The lip balm is nice, im in a cold climate and find it can be hard to get it on my lips sometimes, a little overly waxy, may want to consider using a little more liquid oils. Bath confetti was fun, never used it before.

I am going to climb into the tub right now and try out my bar of M&P soap, having a pretty miserable day today, this should cheer me up :)

The Ameretto nog soap is nice aswell, and LOVE THe smell of the bath tea, cant wait to try it (this is for one night when DS is in bed and I can have a LONG LONG bath.)

Would greatly appreciate feed back on the bath bombs. If i fo

I have been pampering myself as well -

Slaztoo's soap was a big hit from the looks to the scent to the wonderful lather.

Melly, I need another bath bomb so I can report back :) - just kidding - I thought it was great.

I had never used bath confetti either, so that was neat.

Lot's of bubbles with the bubble bath.

Danielle's dry oil spray is wonderful - no other words can describe it.

My feet have never been so soft since I used the peppermint foot scrub - great stuff.

Never tried body spray or roll perfume before but they both are great.

Glo, I love your candles, they are too pretty to burn.

Haven't gotten to a few things yet but will soon.

Thank you everyone:)

Danielle- the dry oil smells wonderful from me (and my 6 year old helper). I've never tried this product before, I think I used too much to begin w/!! I like how it feels velvety hours after. Very professional labeling (I'm jealous, heck I can't even get mine to stay on.)

Mnhorsemom- wow this smells wonderful, so cool (refreshing) in the jar and I like the fact that I can smell it without my nose going crazy from the SLSa. This happens to me every time I smell mine- what's your secret? Great amounts of bubbles in the tub! Did pm you but never got a response, did you put everything in a blender as you can’t see the DSS? I’m going to pm you again re: scent, its just incredible.

Macy- I absolutely luv the Pink Suger Spray which I’m partial too. I like how light it was and it soaked right in! And the perfume (I’m pm’ing ya about that) another GREAT product.

Gloworm- we talked before- awesome smell-I’m so impressed w/ it in your products. The votives smell great, I know you mentioned the wicking and I need to pay attention to the 2nd when I burn it. The first had a wonderful hot throw to it but the way I had it positioned on my tub it was at a slant so it burned that way. The shea didn’t seem oily to me your husband just isn’t used to the feel I bet. I do use cocoa butter if you’d like I’ll send you one so you can see/feel the difference-just let me know. AND last but not least the soap awesome again w/ a good lather

Melly- another great smelling Cranberry. I can remember you talking about this in the B&B general discussions and all the problems you were having in the beginning. Looks like you conquered them all as its fantastic!

It did brake apart a little in my hands (I was squeezing it as people talk about being able to drop it and it doesn’t break), I don’t know if that’s good, bad, or indifferent. I was amazed at how quickly it dissolved, nice and smooth nothing left floating in the water- definitely a winner IMO.

Purple Lilac- I received the apple spice soap which I have only used a few times and its GREAT (smell and lather). This has been deemed my husband’s soap (his personal fav) so out the kindness of my heart I’m letting him have it w/ the occasion borrow from me. I like the tea, I actually steeped it for 10 minutes and added to my bath water. Must admit I wasn’t sure if I wanted to drink it or soak in it as it smelled wonderful. Thanks for the relaxing bath product.

Slatzoo such KOOL soap, almost to good to use! But my son fixed that and has designated this one as his soap have to sneak this one too when I’m in the shower. I’m so impressed with the lather and how hard it stays (can you tell this is an issue w/ me- thank God its only w/ a few bases I use). I’m hoping I can pm ya and pick your brain about this. I wanna have bars just like yours :grin2: . Luv the Christmas chunk soaps you posted last week-(that looks like it could become addicting !)

:thumbsup: AWESOME PRODUCTS LADIES!! Thank you for sharing them w/ me and for all your work Danielle. I'm so glad I did this last minute.:yay: When's the next one(LOL).

I’m really only interested in feedback on the foot scrub and whipped frosting. Please I need the brutal truth, I’m not sure about the scrub and welcome suggestions from anyone (I just found a recipe where they add M&P to the scrub, thought that was interesting). I really do appreciate the feedback so I can only get better. If you feel more comfortable you can pm me. TIA :smiley2:

Maryann

thank you for the compliements on the bath bombs, was looking for feedback on them as I am about to go downstairs and make some for sell.

I tried the foot scrub, i love the way it makes my feet tingle, but I think it would work better if you used a finer grain of salt. I found that I had a hard time massaging those grains in, and it really just seemed to make a big mess on my floor. I LOVE your body butter, then scent is to die for, and I keep using it on the little dry spots on my face, and then putting it on as perfume. One person did tell me i smelled good enough to eat.

I tried a few things. I love the bubbling milk bath. I have made that myself but I love your vanilla mint scent. Mary Ann I really like the wintergreen lip balm. Use it every night before bed. Used the bath tea, it was nice but as I've said before, we are bubble people. I really couldn't smell it in the bath-maybe I'm expecting something other than what a bath tea is used for?? Used my bath bomb also-very nice but it was crumbling when I opened it. Not a biggie,after all he had a very long trip!!:yay:

Glo what about the foot scrub and whipped shea :confused: I need your comments!!

That's a GREAT suggestion Melly (see that's what I need). Maybe that's why I wasn't to thrilled about it. I can just omit that as the large crystals were bath salts. I thought that it was too mushy (or is that OK?) also maybe I should cut back on the epsom salts. As for the DDS I used a medium grain maybe I'll still w/ that. I need more comments though. HELP!!!