Anyone else having a problem...

Others are also reporting this same probelm on a couple of the different soaping boards I'm a member of.

I am able to log on just fine with no problems, and others are as well, but for some reason there are some that can't seem to log on at all no matter what they try. No one has figured out why yet. Lili has been contacted to see if it's a problem on their end.

MarieJeanette

Others are also reporting this same probelm on a couple of the different soaping boards I'm a member of.

I am able to log on just fine with no problems, and others are as well, but for some reason there are some that can't seem to log on at all no matter what they try. No one has figured out why yet. Lili has been contacted to see if it's a problem on their end.

MarieJeanette

I can't even get it to load. It says done down in the bottom left but just gives me a blank white screen.

• 2 weeks later...

I still cannot connect to scent review with IE or Firefox (blank screen). I did a PING to that site name and got packets back just fine, so I know they're alive. If I try to connect to the IP address that PING gave me (75.86.165.119), IE and Firefox both give me the page below. I emailed this information to their review board address to see if this helps.

"If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

• 3 weeks later...