8 ounce JJ

LynnS

Here we go again.No jelly jars in stock.Shipment coming to my supplier on Friday (at least suppose to).Last year we couldn't find them in store or at our suppliers.This year the same thing.I thought about 10 cases but might go for 20-30 cases,so not to run out with doing 4 large craft shows.

I am hoping Friday. :confused: I have some testing to do and also getting ready for my first show mid Sept.

LynnS

Where did all the JJ's go?? J/J :P

I just went to my supplier and had gotten the last of the pint Jars.

I was told ACG was behind on their manufacturing of the J/J's..

I remember a year or two ago this happened. I was in a middle of a fundraiser and had to wait to get my pint jars.. :shocked2:

Hopefully the suppliers will get stocked up for the busy season..

What did you supplier tell you about not having them???

I am going to check one of my other suppliers.Get a few cases to get started.Just a $1.00 more per case but to get going even today on some candles will be a plus. Just have them here.I ordered 300 wicks this week so I am ready.Have plenty of FO's as usual.:laugh2:

If it is like me about the only jar that sells is the 8 ounce JJ. So no wonder they cannot keep them in stock. Our suppliers put in orders ahead so they has a hard time filling those orders. In the meantime the suppliers run out.

I remember the same thing last year. I need to get ahead of things and not wait till the last minute. I hate working like crazy the week of the show. Always happens though.

LynnS

Jars came in but I wasn't able to get 20 cases.Must be a small shipment.Only able to get 5. Better than nothing though.I would order on-line but the cost of shipping kills me.I get my jars locally.

Calling another supplier today.Then order and pick those up on Monday(if they have some).Worth the extra $1.00 just to know I will have them. I got some work to do.

LynnS

Jars came in but I wasn't able to get 20 cases.Must be a small shipment.Only able to get 5. Better than nothing though.I would order on-line but the cost of shipping kills me.I get my jars locally.

Calling another supplier today.Then order and pick those up on Monday(if they have some).Worth the extra $1.00 just to know I will have them. I got some work to do.

LynnS

I get mine from candle science, they are reasonable on shipping too. I am in eastern pa and get them in 2 days.

steph