Help replacing a scent...

temsbayo

Hey guys, I know that I'm just jumping in here for my first post but I've been lurking the forums for a while. I need to find a replacement for JS Spiced Apple Pecan, I've carried it for a while and now all of a sudden its jumping off the shelves for me! :yay: However I do not want to order from JS again and since I am officially out of what I had I need to start testing to replace it. Can anyone help???

Nah, prefer not to. Don't want to raise a stink. :tiptoe:

To Late...:laugh2:

You already posted that you don't want to order from JS again..

You could have left that part out in your post and just asked for a dupe of the scent..

You've got our attention.. So Spill the beans!!:P

There you are Island Girl,... *hiding*

are you typing under the influence again?? You know I have reported you sooo many times for this, and you just dont listen!! :whip:

Now, leave this poor new girl alone would ya??? Get back in your candle room!!!

:laugh2:

Now, to the new girl,..after 30 days of being a member and I think 10 posts, you can post that you are in search of this fragrance in the classifieds!! If no-one posts to where you can find this elsewhere, do a search on suppliers by states on the top of this board, and just search the suppliers for this fragrance.

There you are Island Girl,... *hiding*

are you typing under the influence again?? You know I have reported you sooo many times for this, and you just dont listen!! :whip:

Now, leave this poor new girl alone would ya??? Get back in your candle room!!!

:laugh2:

Hey I didn't open up the can or worms ~

I am only stirring the pot..

potstirrerh.gif

OK - Off to my candle room. No need to report me again, !!!:laugh2:

Now, to the new girl,..after 30 days of being a member and I think 10 posts, you can post that you are in search of this fragrance in the classifieds!! If no-one posts to where you can find this elsewhere, do a search on suppliers by states on the top of this board, and just search the suppliers for this fragrance.

Thanks for the info. The board has changed a bit over the last few years....

What's with attacking the poster here? She asked a question and is looking for a scent, doesn't care to share her experience with a supplier and isn't the first to do so.

She came here to ask if anyone knew of a replacement for it so big deal. How about offering a suggestion instead of relating anything to post counts and how long she's been here etc. Is that something that's hard to do?

Sounds like a very interesting scent, but I haven't run across it.

The fragrance oil finders had the Spiced Apple Pecan at the following suppliers: A-1 Gel Candles, ICS, Wix n Wax, Alabaster and Brighter Scents.

Whether they still carry them (or even if they are still in business) I don't know ...

What's with attacking the poster here? She asked a question and is looking for a scent, doesn't care to share her experience with a supplier and isn't the first to do so.

Not attacking, just asking...

How about offering a suggestion instead of relating anything to post counts and how long she's been here etc. Is that something that's hard to do?

Sounds like a very interesting scent, but I haven't run across it.

I did not bring up a post count???

But now since the post count has been mentioned, why is a new poster attacking a supplier?

The post could have been asked without a negative remark about supplier..

So I asked my question, same as the poster asked theirs????

Did I miss something here???

I did not bring up a post count???

But now since the post count has been mentioned, why is a new poster attacking a supplier?

The post could have been asked without a negative remark about supplier..

So I asked my question, same as the poster asked theirs????

Did I miss something here???

No, you didn't!! I brought up post count, but that was just to be sure she was aware of it, to be able to look for this fragrance in the classies! I didn't know that was wrong!!! Sorry, won't mention it again!!

Scented, no-one was attacking her for anything!!! Calm down, get ya some coffee!!!

Actually I'm not a "new" poster, just new under this one because I could not recall my old name since its been two years since I've been here. I gave up making candles for a bit due to illness and took it back up again after said illness. I didn't bash a supplier, I simply said I didn't want to order from that place so no one would suggest it when I asked for it and when you inquired about why, I simply said I didn't want to go into it. Don't be so defensive about why I don't want to order from JS. Most likely I'm going to have to order from JS again.

No one did mention my count, which I was thankful of since I see so many posts attacking newbies. But I was informed of the post count before I could access classifieds and that is something I didn't know. So thanks for the help!

Scented, your wonderful! Thanks for standing up for me. :yay:

Please....:laugh2:

I am floored that you feel you need people to stick up for you... :laugh2:

Seriously, are you always like this now because I didn't remember you being soo....

No worries, I'm always smiles.

Thanks for the welcome back. :P

Seriously, are you always like this now because I didn't remember you being soo....

No worries, I'm always smiles.

Thanks for the welcome back. :P

So what... Itchy!!! LOL

Nahh... Not always... Just somedays!!:laugh2:

Sorry if I got you all worked up..

I will take the spanking spank2.gifand be nice from now on!!!!

Hey.. when you get to your post count and can PM..

Let me know your old screen name..

I would love to know who I am messing with!!!

Your a hoot!!!

No, you didn't!! I brought up post count, but that was just to be sure she was aware of it, to be able to look for this fragrance in the classies! I didn't know that was wrong!!! Sorry, won't mention it again!!

Scented, no-one was attacking her for anything!!! Calm down, get ya some coffee!!!

Got it and my apologies. I read it differently. BTW, I don't do coffee. ;)

Got it and my apologies. I read it differently. BTW, I don't do coffee. ;)

No need to apologize, I dont do coffee either, but most do, so I said it!!!

And to the OP, if you dont want to order from a certain supplier, then I suggest you dont for 1 fragrance. There is so many suppliers out their, and from those who have responded to your thread, this fragrance is found at other good suppliers. I would suggest maybe trying these other suppliers that have been mentioned by the others. You may find one that you love dealing with.

I myself have boycotted a couple suppliers through the years, due to my experiences I've had with them, and I either buy a certain fragrance from the classies here, or elsewhere. Its just apart of the business world.

Good Luck!!!!

Leisa