Help with my ST

Hi all,

Thanks for all the great advice here!!

If you don't mind - one more thing needed!

I would like some recommendations from you. I am using IGI4630 at 75% and Ecosoya 135 at 25%.

Am I right that I could go to an FO% load of 9% with this wax. Should I use vybar with this wax if I am at a 9% load, or will vybar make my scent diminish.

I am just not as happy as I would like to be with my scent throw - and I can't afford to keep trying all the different waxes - can someone tell me what to do for a good scent throw with this particular wax??

Thanks in advance! Vanessa

What wicks are you using? I use 4630 by itself..no added soy and use cotton core wicks from Peaks. The FO load for this wax alone is 8-10%. I use 1.5 oz/pound of wax. Not sure if Vybar would help or hinder. I try not to use anymore additives than I have to. I just use FO and dye. If you're not getting the throw you're looking for, it might be your wick. What size container are you using? I found out (thru trial and error) I was testing my small 3" 8 oz. tin in too large a room and expecting a slap you in your face type throw which just wasn't going to happen. Putting it in a smaller room made all the difference. With the Peaks wicks I don't get any mushrooming.

Let us know what containers and wicks and FO's you've tried.

Karen