Which wick do you like for soy in dodecagon jars

I was using the HTP until the problem with the soy wax. I switched to cotton and things seemed okay until lately. I am so tired of these problems with soy wax that I'm almost ready to switch to a different wax. I use the 8 ounce dodecagon jars which I may be wrong but think some people call it the classic jar. If anyone uses this jar with soy/cottonseed would you mind sharing what kind of wick you prefer? I think I was using the HTP 104 and switched to 60 cotton. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Lorrie, it is almost 3", maybe 2 7/8". I am almost to the point of saying forget it and quitting. It seems like ever since we started making soy candles there has been problems. First there was the problem with the HTP wicks back a year or so ago, and now the soy wax being harder to burn. I get my wax from KY and she has now come out with another soy wax KY115 that you can add to the 125 and it is suppose to help it burn better. You use the same wick as you have always used with 125 when adding the 115. I am going to pour some testers while off from work Friday. Also going to test the new wax I received from Golden Brands. Hopefully I will have good luck with one of them.

I forgot to ask the first time. How much fragrance oil are you using per pound and what is the scent? Some of the heavier ones you will need to wick up to get a good burn.

Let me go home tonight and look to see what I have for wicks. There is one that I have that I think may work for you but I can't remember the size. Pm me your addy and I will mail you a few if you want.