Looking for maple walnut crunch.

coffeebean

I'm looking for a maple walnut crunch and haven't come up with it yet. I did find maple walnut but any suggestions on what to mix with it for the crunch? I even thought of mixing maple butter cream with pecan pie and call it maple nut crunch, but this person asked for the maple walnut crunch. Thanks for any suggestions.

Berts has a new Maple Orchard..

I Just tested it in my gb 415...and it is wonderful..

to try to describe it..you can smell the maple, but it also has some green smell to it..that cuts the sweet sweet smell..

but I dont smell any nut in it..but I think if you found just a nut fo..it could be mixed in..

but its ht will almost fill my house..

Thanks all for the great replies. I did get some samples from Tennessee candle and they all smell great. When I smelled the cinnamon bread pudding, OMG! :yay:

That one I poured into a batch of tarts just because I loved it. The maple walnut fudge smells great oob but I haven't poured it yet, I was too excited about the cinnamon bread pudding. I will be pouring the other ones today. Thanks again.

Thanks all for the great replies. I did get some samples from Tennessee candle and they all smell great. When I smelled the cinnamon bread pudding, OMG! :yay:

That one I poured into a batch of tarts just because I loved it. The maple walnut fudge smells great oob but I haven't poured it yet, I was too excited about the cinnamon bread pudding. I will be pouring the other ones today. Thanks again.

Now I'm going to have to order the CINNAMON BREAD PUDDING, maybe a new fall scent.:P

Let us know how it does...

I just received the maple walnut from Willow Woods. Boy this one smells awesome. I can really smell both the maple and the walnut. I think this one smells better than the maple walnut fudge, mainly because I can really smell the walnut in it. :drool:

I'm going to have to look this place up they are out of the same state I am.