Huge thank you to MillCreek

I've been a big time wax melter! In the course of completing my Christmas gift candles and a modest candle sale order, I neglected to monitor my level of MC soy. Sure enough, I was down to my last two lbs on Saturday. :shocked2: Got online and ordered a 50 lb case from MC, hoping and praying I could get it by Friday, before UPS gets into the holiday rush.

Well! On Monday, I got notification from MC that it shipped out THAT MORNING, and when tracking the package discovered it gets delivered TODAY! :yay: And I didn't even ask for special treatment.

I am truly impressed with MC's level of customer service. I have ordered from them four times so far, and they have always promptly processed my order, but his has to be the world's fastest order!

Now to see when they will carry the new soy/veggie blend from Golden. Three cheers for MC! :grin2:

Have you tried any of their new scents, ordered the 25 sample pak and they are all AWESOME (as usual) :)

I have some of their samples, tried one but haven't tried any others yet. I like the Cocoa Cappuccino, and plan on using it in my Christmas gift candles. Pouring alot of Peak's Home for the Holidays for my gifts and my big sale! Nearly everyone of mrs geekrunner's old co-workers love it. Should finish my wick testing this week, and will be pouring all weekend! :yay:

I lerve MC. I used their FOs for my Christmas line this year, I'm so into their Roasted Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Christmas Splendor, Balsam & Spice, Mint Candy Cane, HUGE fan. Their Warm Cinn Buns is good, but I'm not a bakery fan at all.

I also had some 8 oz tins that came in that order and out of 12, 7 were damaged. I emailed them a few days later, and received a prompt response, and the tins were replaced ASAP. I've never gotten so many compliments on my candles as this season, and they're almost all from MC (one from BCN).