Berts Sea Glass - what's close?

blt212

Bert's Sea Glass is out of stock and I need something that's close very soon. I'm testing CS's Sea Mist now but it's not quite what I'm looking for....anyone know if there's some similar out there in the Ocean, Sea, Rain fragrance world to her Sea Glass....

Much appreciated....

Brenda

Yes, I did check with her and it's on her list to get but no timeframe. I also understand if she does get it back in, that will be the last of it, so either way I want to find a good dup because everyone loves it.....

ICS has a Salty Sea Air and a Cactus and Sea Salt...not seeing a Sea Glass....checked out the WSP description, sounds good. I've never bought from them, I noticed their prices are quite a bit higher. Wonder if that translates into much better oils?

I may have some of Berts here if you want me to check. It didn't sell well for me in wickless or melts.

While it's not a complete fix, it may help extend until you are able to get more, or find a replacement.

Let me know.

I just checked I have a 4oz bottle that is missing maybe 1oz but I also have a full 1oz bottle