WOW Wax?

How many pounds per case? What is the formula of this wax (paraffin/soy) ?

Thanks

I thought I remember from way back when I started using this wax that NG had mentioned a 98% soy ratio. However, those numbers aren't on the site any longer. The ratio may have changed or they didn't really know to begin with?? On their skid-load info., they state each case is 54-60 pounds.

SSolis, I can't thank you enough for your posting. I am in need of some and was scared to fork out the money on it if it was going to let me down again. Thank you so much! Portia

No problem, Portia! I was going to do it eventually anyway. I really wanted to believe! I really wanted my Joy Wax back! :)

I had contacted NG a few weeks ago about the problems that were going on with it,with it being so wide spread.And Cathy emailed back and said they have things worked out..And were getting really good results as it use to be.I ordered,and it is doing really well,just as it use to.I love the Joy wax!! Its awesome.

I found this when I emailed also a few months back,as to what the blends were with the joy and wow..and this is copied as to what she wrote .

***The Joy Wax is a soy blend and the Wow Wax is a paraffin blend. They are different waxes, but they both has excellent scent throws and they both come in a creamy slab.

Hopefully,that helps some..