Scents that throw well in GB 464

Pristina

Good Morning!

Would anyone mind sharing the scents they have found to throw well in the Golden Brand 464 wax?

I am working on switching over to this wax but am having problems with getting a good hot throw with it.

Thanks in advance :)

I had the same problem with that wax..

I did find some that did well..

But if you can get GB 415..i think that you would

have better luck..

here are a few that i can think off..that i did have luck with...

Flickers..now elements..

cranberry ginger spice tea

alabaster..

orange peal & cinnamon

mid summer night

ICS

Sex on the Beach

Vanilla Bliss

Heaven Scents

coconut

I used mostly CS oils when I was testing this wax and mostly all the three leaf rating ones I tried threw great... I will have to look back at my notes but i remember Cranberry Marmalade, Honeysuckle Jasmine, Wildberry Mousse, RainWater, Honeydew Melon, Brandied Pear, and Macintosh Apple throwed strong using cd and eco wicks in my 8 oz jj's....

HTH!

Emily

I use CS oils, I have not tried all yet but, here is the ones I have tried with good HT.....clean cotton, honeydew melon, cinn.sticks, mac apple, strawberry shortcake, pumpkin soufflee, lilac, cinn. bunns, lavender, mango papaya, love spell, very vanilla, baby powder...those are the ones I have tried sofar...hope that helps you a little....

Jen

• 3 weeks later...

I use the 464, love it! Here are some I found that have FANTASTIC HT:

CS: Black Cherry, Mac Apple, Cinnamon Sticks, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Cheesecake, Ocean Breeze, Wildberry Mousse, Rain Water, Lavender, Lilac, English Garden, and Hansel and Gretels house.

Peak: French Vanilla Amber (fantastic scent) only one so far that was stong enough to me.