Cleaning color out of melting pot

unscented wet wipes have helped me remove some pretty stubborn colors and neutralize any lingering scents.

Oh, yeah, I've done that too. I also used to use the wipes to get the sticky label off the sides of my beer mugs for those candles.

Which reminds me, I probably need to pick up some more...

Oh, yeah, I've done that too. I also used to use the wipes to get the sticky label off the sides of my beer mugs for those candles.

Which reminds me, I probably need to pick up some more...

Would these work for glue left on glass bottles when relabeling? I have to relabel sometimes after taking products in and out of boxes after a few market weeks. I use weatherproof laser labels and the glue really sticks on my tincture bottles specifically for some reason.

Alcohol doesn't work well, I tried nail polish remover yesterday...doesn't work. It's frustrating.

Well the labels on the sides of the WalMart beer mugs are definitely not weatherproof, but I've found most of the hard to peel off labels come off pretty good with a good scrub of a baby wipe. Sometimes it takes a lot of elbow grease. I suppose if those wipes can clean off that tar like poo that newborns have they oughta clean off just about anything! :laugh2:

If you don't want to get stuck with a whole package of baby wipes you can pick up the little travel pack just to try it. The rubbing alcohol never worked in getting my labels off all the way.

If you don't want to get stuck with a whole package of baby wipes you can pick up the little travel pack just to try it. The rubbing alcohol never worked in getting my labels off all the way.

Good idea, thank you! I'll let you know how it works.

Go to the hardware or automotive store to buy some Goo Gone. Best stuff ever for removing gunk and label glue off your jars.

To clean out a pouring pot I first heat inside with my heat gun to melt any residual wax and wipe, wipe, wipe out pot with paper towels. I also use those disenfecting towlette wipes to clean out residual scent. Pots come out clean and fresh smelling.