Trademark or Copywright

Wasabi

I did mine. I wanted to make sure I wasn't using anyone else's name too. And, of course to try to keep someone from using mine. Now that I am selling again, I am meeting a lot of people new to the industry, they typically will comment on how much they like my business name. This is when I am glad I took the time and money to trademark my name.

I did it myself. If you follow every thing the way they say, it takes about 5-6 months to have it entirely yours.

You're starting a candle company? It was just a couple of days ago that you stated you were new to candle making......:confused:

I saw that as well. I suppose if she isn't selling right away and is just getting paperwork in order that may take a while then she is on the right track to start, but just a word of caution to you on starting your business Wasabi and that is to test, test, test and test again because you have to find the combination that works for you with your wax, jar, fo, etc that is safe and burns effeciently.

Another thing to consider Wasabi is insurance if you really are wanting to start your business.