Will play World of Warcraft for candle supplies

Ok...so I do not have a candle making business, but still enjoy making them and want to buy lots of things...naturally. So I was asking my hubby how much money he thought I could spend each paycheck towards it. Well...here is what we came up with. He is a World of Warcraft fanatic and always wants me to play online with him...so now for each hour I spend playing with him online I get more money to buy my candle stuff. Lol...the things married people work out. But I guess it's win win for both of us. :P

LMFAO!

That reminds me of a Dr. Phil episode where the husband and wife fought about money. She always wanted to spend, and he always wanted to have sex. So he made a restaurant menu with food related items, with dollar amounts next to them.

Slurpee $25

Rump Roast $300 :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The crazy things people will do for money!

Ok...so I do not have a candle making business, but still enjoy making them and want to buy lots of things...naturally. So I was asking my hubby how much money he thought I could spend each paycheck towards it. Well...here is what we came up with. He is a World of Warcraft fanatic and always wants me to play online with him...so now for each hour I spend playing with him online I get more money to buy my candle stuff. Lol...the things married people work out. But I guess it's win win for both of us. :P

Hi,

I just do four shows a year at The Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum. I let people make wonderful balloon candle. I have been looking around for the perfect balloon to dip. I found a water balloon called CANNON BALL WATER BOMB, by Unique Industries, Inc. They are perfectly round and strong enough to hold up to the hot wax.

Still hav'n fun,

LMFAO! I read that and my mind went straight to rump roast! :laugh2::laugh2:

Eh, I have played with him for a while now...years. But I haven't been playing recently so this was a good way for him to get me to play more. Lol. I have never been as in to it as him.

[quote name=OverSoyed;772115

That reminds me of a Dr. Phil episode where the husband and wife fought about money. She always wanted to spend' date=' and he always wanted to have sex. So he made a restaurant menu with food related items, with dollar amounts next to them.

Slurpee $25

Rump Roast $300

The crazy things people will do for money!

My first thought with this thread was....disgusting. No way would I ever be a paid whore for my husband. We're supposed to be partners, not a john and ho.

Then I talked to him today on the phone when I was leaving Wal-Mart and told him I was looking for new hand towels because ours are just a mess. He got all in a knot about him being laid off and we can't just be spending money on hand towels when we have plenty and they're just fine. Fine to him means like his crotchless underwear. As long as his you know what isn't falling out, they're fine. I told him it was not like I was buying a refrigerator without consulting him, they're just hand towels for Pete's sake. It made me mad and I basically hung up.

A couple of minutes later, I was driving home and thought about this thread. I called him back and said to him......so if I gave you a BJ for ever 2 hand towels I buy, how many hand towels should I buy? He cracked up and told me to buy as many hand towels as I wanted.

I like the way this is going to work!

Well thats just silly. If your going to play a game make it COD UO now thats worth getting hooked on. ;)

I saw both my kids fall to the dark side and play wow and they look like they are in a trance. I never tried it cause I didnt want to get hooked.

I saw both my kids fall to the dark side and play wow and they look like they are in a trance. I never tried it cause I didnt want to get hooked.

This is the same way my DH is with EQ. He has played it for years and when he is doing a raid it is like the world around him is no longer there. Drives me insane half the time.

I play to but no where near the amount he plays, and if I do play I only get on for a few hours.