no luck with FO

Brat

I'm using Peak votive blend MP 130 and Just Scent Creme de la Creme and haven't had any luck with it. I used one ounce per pound, then 1 and 1/4 ounces, neither has worked. They just aren't stinky :cry2: . Has anyone tried this combo? Are there any "known issues" with either the wax or the FO? I'm getting very discouraged now... Maybe should I go up to 1 and 1/2 or 2 ounces per pound? Wondering if I have candle nose... I'd like to be thanking you all in advance...

You'll overload them at 2 oz pp. Set them aside and come back to it another day. See what happens to them say if they are stored away for a week. could be the scent is just light or you are um immune to it. I can't pick up vanillas, and was disappointed with the vanilla hazelnut till Rockin was burning one and had no trouble with it. :confused:

I'm going to take one to work with me. I know someone who likes to burn candles in her office, so I'll stop by after she's had it lit for a while and see if I smell it there. We shall see.... I'm hoping it's candle nose!

I have found that I cannot smell my candles at home where I pour them. I have been taking them to work. Last week, I had half the building coming in my department wondering where the awesome sugar cookie smell was coming from. I can smell my candles after I get them in the car and/or different environments. HTH!