Pumpkin Spice and Lavender

I have a customer who has requested an odd combination (I think) and I wanted to get some feedback on here from others. She has chosen an orange candle scented with a combination of lavender and pumpkin spice scents. At first I thought she wanted the scents layered but I finally found out that she wants the two scents mixed together through the whole candle.

Has anyone used this combination of scents before? I'm thinking this could smell terrible. If you have, did you use a specific measurement of each?

Thanks!

Hi its me with the crazy sister to your customer! lol Hmmm now that makes me worry. I only have Lavender from CS and its strong. I am just worried over which PP to use. I am looking for a pumpkin pie to mix among the suppliers....good to know I am not the only one who is asked to make this crazy concoction. Personally hoping this whole aromatic thing supposedly helping to enhance the love life will work....would have a house smelling like it and hubby near by!!! Hahahahaha!