Website people! Who do you use for your cart?

I also use Mal's e-com, but what I found out when talking to him and then being referred to optioncart is that he purchased optioncart for his use. He basically is a distributor of the cart, not the maker of the cart.

Mal is always good at answering questions, but it's the optioncart itself where I'm having the problem and I have to go through them...optioncart.com

sigh. Thanks, though!

It's beyond simple help, but thanks.

In order to attach a blog directly to my website, my host upgraded the server which rendered some of option cart's processes void. My password to get into where I can add/edit products/categories, etc. no longer works and no one will take any responsibility or help me in any way.

Calling Mal, we got directed to option cart. Optioncart tells me they can't do anything for me tech-wise because I am not the original purchaser of their program. Mal is. So, Mal sends me to optioncart. Optioncart shoots me right back to Mal and here we are on this merry go round.

Optioncart is happy for me to upgrade at a financial cost to me that is more than I can afford at the moment.

So, I'm stuck not being able to get into my admin page until I get a new cart program.

Hence, this thread. I'm hoping to find a very good cart program that works for what I need.

Wow! Can't they just simply edit the config file to set new access? It's quit simple via FTP :)

It's beyond simple help, but thanks.

In order to attach a blog directly to my website, my host upgraded the server which rendered some of option cart's processes void. My password to get into where I can add/edit products/categories, etc. no longer works and no one will take any responsibility or help me in any way.

Calling Mal, we got directed to option cart. Optioncart tells me they can't do anything for me tech-wise because I am not the original purchaser of their program. Mal is. So, Mal sends me to optioncart. Optioncart shoots me right back to Mal and here we are on this merry go round.

Optioncart is happy for me to upgrade at a financial cost to me that is more than I can afford at the moment.

So, I'm stuck not being able to get into my admin page until I get a new cart program.

Hence, this thread. I'm hoping to find a very good cart program that works for what I need.

Oh and for other carts I'd recommend Zen or Cube Cart - they are available in most C-panels. And are free to use - you just have to leave their credit at the bottom of the website....unless you want to do away with that and purchase a license.

I'd be more than happy to help :) pm me anytime. Serious, I mean it. I know my way around this stuff...it's my lively hood...besides candles :yes: