Banning a customer from ordering question.

Did you keep those emails and the phone messages? That is good evidence for the cops if you end up needing it.

I am so sorry that you're having to deal with all this.

You poor thing! I really feel for you.

Thanks Wildcrafter, Yeah I kept everything I am sure she is not letting it go anytime soon. The calls have stopped (for now anyway). My husband said the same thing about horror movies starting out that way :laugh2: You just never know who you are dealing with on the internet.

Definitely save those phone messages and emails and report them to the police. File a complaint and follow their advice on steps you should take. Those messages are important documentation. You never know if you may wind up in court over something as outrageous and stupid as this heckler customer. Good luck!

I have a few banned customers over the years. It happens. One filed a paypal dispute against me. She received tracking info and everything. We communicated heavily too in a very cordial way. She was a repeat customer which really surprised me. She knew that I would not rip her off. It is not my fault that the post office was slow. I did not lose the paypal claim because the package was delivered I guess. I blocked her email address. We are done.