Just Scent Recommendations?

winssay1

Blackberry Sage, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Farmer's Market, Santa's Kitchen, Apple Cider, Cinnamon & Sugar, Nana's Apple Butter, Frosted Pumpkin, Snicker's Coffee. Those are all great in 444 soy!

I love pink frosting almost if not more then pink sugar. Pink sugar is my favorite scent and I carry a bottle of perfume made from it. it's just so yummy smelling. People always ask me what smells o good, what smells like candy ;) and I tell them it's the perfume I made and am wearing!

She has a new line of Spa scents that are very very nice. The lavender chamomile is exactly like the one B&B has a few years ago in their aromatherapy line that I fell in love with.

There are a ton of great ones.... decadant pound cake is great by itself but you can add tons to it....totally scruptious is unbelievable...her new butterfly fields and OJ Cake are great. All of her bakery type scents are great throwers and super strong. Her sweet pea blossoms is like the real flower and not the b&b dupe. The lemon magnolia is exactly like the flower.

Pink sugar is my favorite scent and I carry a bottle of perfume made from it. it's just so yummy smelling. People always ask me what smells o good, what smells like candy ;) and I tell them it's the perfume I made and am wearing!

I wear PS too. I just ran out and want to make my own since I have like 5 bottles of FO! If you don't mind me asking, what do you mix it with to make it perfume?

OH, I forgot about Mimosa & mandarin...luscious in body spray and candles...Sin City is an awesome Nag Champa.....Pharoah's Gold, Lovely, Vera Wang's Princess...I don't have my inventory list in front of me so I'm going on my memory and my blood sugar is kinda low right now.