OOB Reviews

Jokerjen

Black Pepper from Southern Garden (Tony's): This is such a unique scent, you can clearly smell the pepper and has a slight musky undertone. I can't wait to try it in wax!

Downey Rose & Violet from Kentucky Candle Supply: OMG!!!! This oil smells amazing!! I have never smelled anything like it. It is complex, and you can smell all of the different components!! I am not a floral fanatic by any means but it all together...WOW!!

Black Vanilla from Tennessee Candle Supply: A very musky kind of scent, it is hard to describe but it is nice!

Boysenberry from Tennessee Candle Supply: Very strong OOB and slightly grape like to my nose...but I have a feeling it is going to be a winner!

Denim from Tennessee Candle Supply: Quite similar to clean cotton or fresh linen, but there seems to be a llittle extra something, either way a very nice oil.

Peach Magnolia Raspberry from Tennessee Candle Supply: Another very complex scent and hard to describe, notes of everything all at the same time...will be interesting to see how it performs in wax.

Spicy Apples & Peaches from Tennesse Candle Supply: Another great scent..you smell the peaches and apples and baking spices, smells like country canning at its best.

Warm Orange Gingerbread from Tennessee Candle Supply:YUMMY!!! Another complex scent, you smell the orange and gingerbread and I can smell thick rich molasses...I have a feeling this is going tobe a STRONG thrower.

Baby Bee Buttermilk from Nature's Garden: This smells soo good! OOB it has kind of an amaretto hint to it, but it is nice!

Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro from Nature's Garden: So fresh and green and complex...I was w ondering about the Wasabi part but it is working!

Balsam & Berries from Heaven Scent ( Bert's) :Woody & fruity and very strong oob!

Blackberry Musk from Heaven Scent (Bert's):True blackberry at its ripest, yummy! Seems a little light oob..but we all know that doesn't mean ANYTHING!!!

Blue Vanilla from Heaven Scent ( Bert's): I'm not quite sure what all I am smelling but it smells divine!!!

Candy Cane from Heaven Scent (Bert's): This has to be the truest candy cane fo I have ever smelled!!! This is gonna be a hot one at Christmas!

Chamomile Tea from Heaven Scent ( Bert's):Hints of Chamomile and a true tea note..hope it performs well in soy!

Dogwood from Heavenscent (Bert's): A very true scent to my nose....I can smell summer in that bottle!

Ivy & Apple from Heaven Scent (Bert's) :This scent is amazing..so clean and fresh...heavier on the ivy...

Redwood & Cedar from Heaven Scent (Bert's) : Very woodsy..not your usual cedar, with the addition of the redwood it really kicks it up a notch!! It's softer than straight cedar...

Sparkling Green Tea from Flickers:This is the truest green tea fo I have smelled not at all perfumey.

Go Ji Berries & Pomegranate from the Candle Source: Strong oob and tart!! Differrent... I like it!

Vanilla Passion from Peaks: I had not yet tried this particular vanilla from Peaks, but OMG! It is fabulous..smells like gourmet vanilla beans (extract) and I have never had any bad oils from Peaks, so I KNOW it will be good in wax.

Juicy Grapefruit from Daystar: This is the truest grapefruit I have smelled, it really smells like you just sliced a juicy ruby red.....

I have sooooo many others but these were my favorite oob......Looks like I may have a few new companies to check out on shipping to Canada!:lipsrseal :tiptoe:

I like that so many are good from Berts I order from her.The ones you mentioned I haven't ordered but will be doing that.Sound great and different than the normal fo's I usually get.Now to pass them off to customers?????

Great list and review

LynnS

I will but I may not be pouring for a week or two..I go back to school on Monday so I need to get myself into a routine with that..and I need to order some more 4630, as that is the wax that I want to do the majority of my testing with.....I may do a few of them up in soy...

Peach Magnolia Raspberry from Tennessee Candle Supply: Another very complex scent and hard to describe, notes of everything all at the same time...will be interesting to see how it performs in wax.

Spicy Apples & Peaches from Tennesse Candle Supply: Another great scent..you smell the peaches and apples and baking spices, smells like country canning at its best.

Yes these 2 oils are awesome, I have used them for years.

Also the Baby Bee Buttermilk from NG is killer in CP soap!!