Kitchenaid mixer....

ohwhataday03

I don't have a different mixer (can't afford it!). I just have different ss bowls and attachments for food and for b & b.

This is what I do also. Two of everything and I make sure I store them in different places so I don't get them mixed up.

I have one KA, one set of bowls and attachments, and use them all for both body butters and food. I wash the stuff thoroughly after use.

I have no reason to use mine for soaping, and there is nothing in the butters that is dangerous. The stick blenders I use are a different story. Those are strictly for soaping.

I don't cook much anyway. :rolleyes2

I have one KA, one set of bowls and attachments, and use them all for both body butters and food. I wash the stuff thoroughly after use.

I have no reason to use mine for soaping, and there is nothing in the butters that is dangerous. The stick blenders I use are a different story. Those are strictly for soaping.

I don't cook much anyway. :rolleyes2

Do you use FOs and EOs in them?

:tiptoe:

Yes, I do. They are stainless steel attachments and bowls, so I see no reason why a good washing isn't sufficient. I normally wash by hand and then in the dishwasher.

If someone can show me some scientific evidence why this would be dangerous, I'm open to it.

Do you use FOs and EOs in them?

:tiptoe:

It's not unusual for people to use the same bowls, especially if it's SS or glass...eo's or fo's. You'll find that many people do. I think it's just a matter of preference. And like Luci said, SB's are different. I have a few for soaping, 2 for lotion only and 1 for the house

For me it's just easier to have seperate things...and several of them. I cook and bake quite a bit and sometimes I don't feel like cleaning my stuff right away, especially my CP stuff. So it's just easier for me.