Charcoal Incense Sticks

Brenda (OH)

As I have been testing incense, I have bought 100 sticks here and there from various suppliers. I notice that they are not all created equal. Some are thinner sticks and burn quicker :(

I am putting together an order for BCN and I am curious about the charcoal incense sticks. Does anyone have reviews on them? Any pros or cons compared to the wood pulp kind?

Kim, thanks for replying :yay:

BCN is where I seen the charcoal incense sticks I have an order in for both kinds, the charcoal kind and the regular kind. I am going to test to see if there any differences once they arrive. I didn't get any reviews, pros or cons, so once I compare I'll post my results.

Glad to hear your customers like them. Do you have test results from comparing them to the regular kind?

I have used both the regular sticks and the charcoal sticks from BCN and to be honest I think the regular sticks burned longer and I just liked the way they burned better. And they are cheaper!

Some people say that you get a better scent throw and less smoke with the charcoal but I did not notice enough of a difference to pay the extra.

HTH!