Cinnamon spice on candles

well they are like primitive tarts that say live love laugh etc ....... i got the mold from flexiblemolds and the lettering is at the bottom. This next batch i put cinnamon at the bottom and sprinkled some on top. Another question I have is how can I make the lettering blackish like this prim.jpg

Paint it.

Or rub it in.

If your saying is on the bottom of the tart, why not just rub your tart down with cinnamon as opposed to trying to get it into your mix? If you insist on it, I'd say mix the cinnamon in when the wax is slushy. Otherwise, just pour the tarts and run the cinnamon on. I'd think something would stick.

You can mix acrylic paint with candle and soap medium to use on them. It helps the paint stick better and can be found in the same aisle as the craft paints.

I have done mini cini melts and dusted the inside of the mold with a little cinnamon without a problem. I am not sure that I would do that with anything wicked (flammability, clogged wick, etc) but it is fine in melts.

Take your heat gun and slightly melt the wax, not enough to ruin the candle but just enough to get the wax tacky. Sprinkle the cinnamon on and your done. That is what I do when I make cinnamon sugar donut melts. News paper or an old cookie sheet comes in handy too so you don't get the cinnamon dust flying everywhere.