Sea Glass Potpourri

ladysj

For those of you that have made these what do you put these in to soak up the fo? I thought of using a ziploc bag. Any ideas? I guess I may just try a small amount in a ziploc & see how it works.

TIA for any help suggestions.

OOO!

Good point. I'm getting ready to do one of those for my grandmother for Mother's Day and have been contemplating how exactly to go about it. Luckly, I have a TON of mason jars that I got from a freecycle.

OOO!

Good point. I'm getting ready to do one of those for my grandmother for Mother's Day and have been contemplating how exactly to go about it. Luckly, I have a TON of mason jars that I got from a freecycle.

I recycele all spaghetti, jelly, and kraut jars. I do boil the lids to remove kraut smell.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely don't put in ziplocs. That type of plastic is known to suck the life out of fragrances.

Where are you guys getting sea glass potpourri? I was just about to post asking who had it, when I decided to search on the off chance it had been talked about.

As far as letting these soak,I put them in any glass type jars.Mason Jars the big ones,and let them soak,and lightly stir them around every so often.Unless I have alot that i want to keep or sell on areg basis.then I use big rubbermaid gallon conatiners to hold these in..And when at a craft show dip out what you need into what containers you will use.And they are nice and fresh and also color them too,if you like.Customers seem to love it.