Cheapest gel wax supplier?

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here but, looking at the prices from http://newcart.candlesandsupplies.com/Store/Products/Candles/Waxes++and++Gel/Waxes++and++Gel/Candle+Gel/Default.aspx (the place Vicky had a link to) and comparing them to the price I pay at (Candlewic) http://www.candlewic.com/store/category.aspx?q=cCandle+Gels. It seems like Candlewic has lower prices.

As an examples:

NewCart Candles & Supplies CandleWic

MP $98.35 $89.00

HP $103.95 $94.85

The one advantage I did see at the place that Vicky Recommended was that they cut the gel into 10 - 11 Lb chucks for you. That may be worth the extra money. But that is up to you. I am fairly sure that the Gel at Candlewic is also Penreco, but the 35 lb tubs don't have the brand name on them. So it may or may not be Penreco. I haven't had any trouble with the gel I have gotten from them, so the gel from Candlewic has my seal of approval, for what little that means to anyone.... Hope that helps...

SteveG

Vicky, If you lick on the second link in my reply, it will bring you right to that page. Otherwise, if you really want to see them, the lonnnng way, you can go to their main page, hover over "Waxes" in the burgundy header, hover down to "Gels and Inserts" and click on "Candle Gels". That will bring you to the Gel page. I live in upstate NY, so shipping from PA isn't too bad. They also give you a good combined rate if you are shipping multiple items. I ordered 70 lbs of gel, 144 votive glasses, wicks, dye and a few other things, and the total shipping was about $30. I also took advantage of one of their 30% off shipping specials. I just checked, their shipping prices. In my case 1 - 35lb tub of gel would ship for $21.16 where as adding a second 35lb tub only adds $2.31 to the total. Not too bad if you order a bunch of heavy stuff at the same time.

SteveG