The original Body Shop Vanilla dupe?

starring

• 2 years later...

Check out Tokyo Milk in "Sugar Sugar" I think you'll find it smells very reminicent. Don't stop at the first wiff. After the alcohol from the spray dissapates is where it's at. I use mine in a roller ball applicator. It's less messy and travel size! Also my nose is sensative to perfume sprays so it helps me not to sneeze when I spritz it on. I've been searching for a similar scent to The Body Shop "Original Vanilla" for years. Trust me I've smelled a lot of vanilla perfumes! Most smell like plastic musk, and the better ones smell like disappointment... Like a long lost love, my heart yearns for one more caress, or wiff... I've tried many but none have been what it was... This Sugar Sugar however, I think we may have a long relationship coming. And as I know all to well now, when you find something you love, the world is going to discontinue it! So I've been slowly stock piling the fragrance and I think everyone else who loves it should too. The more people who buy it, maybe the longer they'll make it! So this is a selfish piece of advice.