Shipping

LynnS

I am sure it is more expensive to ship to Canada but I would like to start and later to other countries.

Can I ship USPS and the cost will be the same as other states in the US.THat is if you ship with the flat rate to Canada.

LynnS

Shipping to Canada using the flat rate boxes is more expensive. The small flat rate costs $10.95, regular is $25.95, and large is $32.95. Of course, if you print them thru USPS.com and have an account, you can save alittle - like $.50 a box. Depending on the weight, it is sometimes cheaper to use regular priority, but the time may increase. It's no walk in the park to ship to Canada anymore. Your best bet is to go to the usps site and play around with their international calculator alittle to see the difference in weights, etc. :tiptoe:

Shipping USPS to Canada is a higher rate than shipping to any state in the US. Just go to usps.com and click on calculate shipping, then click on international you enter your weight and the type of container and it calculates the shipping cost for any country.