Body sprays/mists

Scented

When you considered carrying these, how did you narrow down what fragrances?

For instances, I have more than 10 fragrances that smell good, but to have to narrow the field down to 10, what would be a good way to do that? Do you carry x-amount of florals, perfumes and maybe your top 2 selling fragrances overall or do you just make it and see what happens?

LOL!! I'm still going to try for a sprayable lotion, but I'm stuck on a body mist too. And I have a lot of testing to go before I get a sprayable lotion I'll like as well as getting it through the sprayer lol.

I swear I need to find that Rapture recipe, but believe it or not, there aren't that many here who are Rapture fans lol!

Scented, I make them and see what happens, but I try to balance between floral, fruity, musky and just plain ole interesting!

My best seller is a combo floral/fruity (grapefruit honeyuckle from Southern Garden Scents and Kumquat from Brambleberry - I call it Bite Me Baby!). Although my strong runner up is Femme Fatale from Souther Soapers.

So I'd say do 2 or 3 in each category because you'll find that you need to rotate some out if they just don't catch on.

I do body sprays but being extremely small time make them to order. I keep a couple of what I sell the most of on hand ready to go, but that's all. I'm doing a large festival next month and plan to take some of the 8 ml body misters and will probably just do 6 or 8 scents--mostly popular dupes.

Scented, I make them and see what happens, but I try to balance between floral, fruity, musky and just plain ole interesting!

My best seller is a combo floral/fruity (grapefruit honeyuckle from Southern Garden Scents and Kumquat from Brambleberry - I call it Bite Me Baby!). Although my strong runner up is Femme Fatale from Souther Soapers.

So I'd say do 2 or 3 in each category because you'll find that you need to rotate some out if they just don't catch on.

That Femme Fatale is dynamite isn't it?

Too funny -- Bite Me Baby!

Thanks for the suggestions and from everyone else too! I hate starting something new. Too many decisions to make.