Cracks in C3

i have had some problems lately with cracks in my C3. First I use 12oz C3 & 4oz J223 w/1oz fo. I also use premier series wicks - usually a 745. Has worked like a charm for a long long time.

Some candle will go out within a few minutes after lighting. They melt down in a little crevic, its almost like a air pocket, there is usually a crack across the candle-but sometimes there isnt.

Can anyone give a suggestion on what I might try to stop this. Oh yea i pour at about 180

I pour at 165°F and cool the candles very slowly on a wire rack, usually covered with a cardboard box. I have the most trouble with the dreaded C3 crack when the cooling is uneven. With the weather changing from cold to warm, and back, it's not unusual to experience problems at the change of seasons. HTH:)

I've tried all the above mentioned methods, and the best results I had when using C3 was to let them cool islowly in a preheated turned off oven. Now they still wouldn't all come out perfect, but overall, I had more success that way.