Does anyone use stamps on MP soaps?

SiberianSF

I haven't tried in awhile, but I was never able to get my stamp to work properly on MP. CP was soft enough that I could do it, but MP would make a slight imprint, but it was too slick and moved and the soap was too hard to get a good stamp on it. Maybe I was doing it wrong? lol Anyhow, I haven't tried since the one time.

I use several soap stamps. I have some Milky Way soap stamps and a custom made soap stamp from Kangaroo Blue that I love! They work great in M&P! And the stamped soaps look soooo nice!

Jadewicks-- I stamp my M&P right after I pop it out of the mold. The soap is hard already but still soft enough to take a stamp. I use a hammer on my stamp to make the imprint. And believe me you can hear me hammering my stamp all thru the house! You gotta hit hard a half dozen times. But the results are beautiful!

Next time I want to try adding a little glitter or soap paint to my stamper and see if I can get an interesting impression.