sixty second manicure from BBW

Beauty Control has a minute manicure. The Hubby got me some for Christmas one year. I tossed the jar without thinking and now could kick myself. I know it was a salt base with a very thick oil. The oil was so thick that I had wash my hands afterwards. I do something like it for self use:

Medium grain sea salt

SAO

Vit E

Citrus type EO (I use about 1% EO or 2% for FO)

:cheesy2: Pretty basic but it seems to work. I guess I could always use half fine and half medium or even another type of scrub.

Hindsight / foresight - it's a wonderful thing! I thought about going to the store and buying one to pick apart the ingredient list, but I won't! I'm going to give a try to your recipe and maybe she will be as impressed with mine as theirs!!!

Thanks for the help!

Suzie

This product is truly nothing more than a sugar/salt scrub. No different than one any bath and body artisan would carry normally. Speaking as a nail technician, it is not a suitable replacement for regular manicures as it does not stimulate nor encourage nail growth through the removal of pterygium from the nail plate and shaping of the natural nail free edge. I use a scrub during my manicures and they are still 30-45 minutes to complete.

This product is truly nothing more than a sugar/salt scrub.

Exactly. Nothing more than a glorified sugar/salt scrub. Made with a higher amount of salt and marketed for hands instead of the body. Nothing fancy about it!