Silicone Tart Molds

NoOneSpecial

Are you talking about the regular metal fluted type mold? You can get a silicone one at http://www.flexiblemolds.com/grubbyprimitive.htm scroll down to about the middle of the page and you'll see it on the left but me personally I would rather use the metal ones for making these because they are less expensive than to buy a silicone one. If I'm spending money on a silicone mold I'd rather buy one to make a specialty type tart like cinnamon buns or mini muffins or something like that since silicone molds are not cheap. Just my two cents.

Sandy

The silicone molds that I use, I got from JoAnn's. You can get them on line from several places. Check e-bay. They call it a daisy mold. They are not as large as the tin's, mine weigh about .68. The thing I like about it is you can make 24 at a time. I use glass glow in mine and they come out great. I heat the mold in the oven, pour the wax and then cover the mold. I have been buying different shapes in the silicone molds, just to give customers a variety. So far everyone is liking them. I made some heart shapes for valentine's day and some four leaf clover for st patrick's day. :)