Peeps Silicone Molds

I was recently contacted by the Just Born Corporation makers of Peeps. There are a lot of candle makers outhere using peeps bunnies and chicks molds this time of the year...guess what...it is a trademark violation...both the Peeps name and SHAPES are trademarked and copyrighted.

The Just Born Corporation demanded that I pulled my listings of the internet and stop using these molds right away. The people who made these molds and all the people using these molds are committing trademark and copyright violations...so there is going to be a major crack down on everyone selling these tarts or candles using these shapes.

Trademark and copyright violations are nothing to be sneezed at and fines can go into the six digit figures and none of us can afford that.

They actually started this two years ago....I know of a couple of moldmakers who got letters and offered refunds for the molds if you returned them, and of course they quit selling them. I only make them for myself and friends now.....too bad, they were so cute and free advertisement for the peeps people actually!