My Website

laineval

If anyone has a minute, can you take a peek at my website? I'm waiting for my turtle.com account to activate, so as to shorten my url, although itcan be accessed just by searching. I have a few glitches with paypal, but it does work! Thanks for your input! Some of you have really nice sites and photo's! Thanks

When you click on a link, once you're there I think you should put heading on the top of the page. For instance, I clicked under Accessories, I can't tell exactly what you're selling, and then I forgot which section I was looking at.

As a customer, I wouldn't like the fact that I have to add scent & color in the optional instructions field with just about any candle you sell. That would be very confusing & annoying very quickly.

I do like your pics & think that you can make it a nice site. The biggest issue I see is the cart - it doesn't really flow well.

Good luck!

I agree with all that Angela said.

A few other things as well. I fail to see any connection between an alligator, a snowman and gift baskets. What are the gift baskets? How big are they? What is included in them? What do they cost? Not to mention, how would you order one?

The lotion on the B&B page... what scents are there to choose from? Why do the prices start at 4.99? What would make the price for that item go up? Is it really "all natural"? What do you use to scent your products if they're all natural, lotions and wax?

I strongly disagree with "Great idea for homes with small children too! No need to worry about little fingers being burned if you have an electric tart warmer." Some of the electric ones get very hot themselves and the melted wax would definatly be hot if spilled. This is misleading and can cause serious injuries if it's not kept away from small children, just like candles.

The votive page is very confusing. Are we buying a 2-pack of a scent catergory or a single votive with our choice of scent?

On the candles page. I'm not sure what this even means... "We use mineral oil bases and 100% pure fragrances." Also, why are there two order spots with identical information? How many oz are the decorative cup and jar? Or at least what is their size?

I don't mean to sound critical, but these are just some of the things I would want to know if I were shopping. You've got a good start going :)

Gracious! What was I thinking?! You are so right about Tarts! I have three children of my own! I really appreciate your input and am making changes today. My shopping cart is a wrenchh in the works , I know. I'll also be getting a photo of a Gift Basket in today as well! You have no idea how I appreciate your input. When I look at the site, things do not look right and I can't put a finger on what it is This message board is so helpful! Thanks again for your input! I hope you'll check it out again in a few days. E

I agree with the above suggestions and there are only a couple of other things I noticed. I only saw prices on the tarts and gift baskets, not on the candles, votives, cream. Also, in the picture of your votive, it looks like it is standing out in the open, not in a votive cup. It might give your customers the wrong idea, as all of us here know that votives should be burned in tight fitting votive cups. You have a good start. :)