Cardboard Air Fresheners

peacola

I found these coasters and my plan to customize them with my companies Logo and use them for Air Fresheners. They are on sale (min 500, promo code COLE0309) I read in another thread that coasters work, but I wanted to know if this is the right kind of coaster material. It's a White high density 60 point pulp board coaster. Anyone use this type before? :confused: As an alternative, if these coasters don't work I plan on ordering blank air fresheners, and ironing on a print of some sort. I found a company that will sell air fresheners with the string attached and the clear wrapper but they are more expensive than the coasters. Thanks in advance. :cheesy2:

http://promotionprint.logomall.com/ProductDetail/ProductDetail.aspx?Ntt=sc60&Ne=50&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&BWS=0|1&N=0&DPSV_Id=202427&No=0&Ntk=WordSearch&Nr=LMSiteEligibility:1&id=7291470&pSRVC_Id=65

Is the link you provided the price with the promotion code. I did a fake order (didn't finish the sale) to see if there was a place to enter a code and didn't see any. I have a large air freshener project to do and this would be sooo much easier and cheaper to do than ordering a bunch of different shapes.

I've used beer coasters for air fresheners. I was able to peel the printed label off easily and was left with a blank. I had no problem with applying fo, and they did hold the scent.

My problem was that I was trying to apply a printed image to the front and back and couldn't find a glue that would hold up to the fo. I abandoned the project at that point, but I still want to make it work, darn it! There's a thread about this somewhere

I don't know if the coasters you posted the link to are the same material, but it's definitely worth checking it out.

whoops I just read that you read the other threads about this . sorry, not enough coffee