Comparison - Flickers Southern Pecan Pie, Lone Star Butter Pecan Pie, GL Pecan Pie?

bunkie68

I've tested a sample of Flickers Southern Pecan Pie and love it, love it, love it. It's got an awesome throw in my travel tin candles (using either C-3 or GL's container wax), and I'm trying to get my hands on more of it. However, Flickers is in transition, and while Elements will be carrying Flickers oils, I don't know when that will be. I'm considering trying another pecan pie oil. GL has a Pecan Pie, and Lone Star has a Butter Pecan Pie. Has anyone used either of these, and can anyone compare them to the Flickers Southern Pecan Pie? I'm most interested in these two suppliers because they're local and I can pick up the oil instead of having to pay for shipping, but if there's another company that has a pecan pie scent that compares to Flickers, I'd be interested in hearing about that, too. Thanks! :)

Bump! :) Has no one tried the Lone Star or Greenleaf pecan pie scents? Or can anyone recommend another supplier that has an outstanding pecan pie scent? I've got a customer who said she'd buy a dozen if I could get more oil. LOL

I think Elements posted a date they will have Flicker's oils in and it's pretty quick. You might check their site if you don't get a good rec that compares to Flicker's. I don't use the scent so can't help - sorry

Bump! :) Has no one tried the Lone Star or Greenleaf pecan pie scents? Or can anyone recommend another supplier that has an outstanding pecan pie scent? I've got a customer who said she'd buy a dozen if I could get more oil. LOL

I think Elements posted a date they will have Flicker's oils in and it's pretty quick. You might check their site if you don't get a good rec that compares to Flicker's. I don't use the scent so can't help - sorry

Thanks, Traci! After I'd posted, I did just that, and the Elements site says Flickers oils will start arriving March 10! :yay: So hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on that Southern Pecan Pie sooner rather than later. Yay!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...