My first thread!

Hello there,

I have been reading this forum for years and although from time to time I have commented with some knowledge that I had or to give a congratulations I can't remember a time I ever started my own thread. Not that I haven't had questions but I usually found my answers doing a search; but anyway I just wanted to say that I have been a candlemaker for several years now and did as many have done, sold to friends(only after several years of testing of course), then at candle parties then finally at big Gift Shows. Now, I have made the plunge and my first retail location will open in less than 3 months. I have started a blog to chronicle everything between now and then and will continue to keep up with the blog once we are up and running. I thought I would let you know because I know there are others who have the same desire and maybe my experience will help you one day; as many of your experiences have assisted me over the years.

M~

www.Luminariascandleshoppe.blogspot.com

Welcome...welcome. Congratulations on opening a Retail Store....We have a retail store in the Mall in College Station. Have been here for almost 4 years now....Have been making and selling for over 12 years now...Still enjoy it (for the most part) ..:laugh2: Like I need to say that to you?? Anyway...just wanted to say Congratulations....

David & Joyce

The Candle Box :)

Oh thank you ladies...our current logo is far from what we started with. I actually hired a graphic designer a few years ago to redo our logo and I am more than thrilled with the results. That was money very well spent. I had tried for years to come up with my own and actually did have a really nice logo before this one but in the end, I have this logo professionally printed which has been a huge savings in money and "time".