list of fo and wax sites, i can't find them?

Isn't there a list of all the FO & Wax sites per state? I did a search and looked and I can't seem to find it.

I'm looking to buy wax (ecosoya pillar blend) and the igi pellets and the only place I can seem to find this wax is at wholesale candle supply store but the shipping is ouch.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread.

I live in Maine, but the ones I've seen in MA that sell wax (candlechem) charge a lot more for the wax then any other site I've seen. Even if I were to pick it up It would still be cheaper to have it shipped from elsewhere.

(I have so far checked candle science, peaks, wholesale candle supplies, just scent and candle wic. bitter creek.) From candle wic I found some waxes at an inexpensive price but I wanted the 2 waxes I mentioned above.

Thanks again anyone that can help!

The first sticky also has a resource I use a lot - the abbreviations and supplier sites. The suppliers are not sorted by state there, but there seems to be more of 'em from which to choose. I also use this when folks refer to a supplier by abbreviations with which I am not familiar (like CS for Candlescience, JBN for Just By Nature, etc.) HTH :)