I Finally did it!

Its been 9 years in the making with constant research, and yesterday I finally took the first step in Soy candle making. I ordered my ingredience and I'm waiting for them to ship. Im going to make wickless candles using a 4 oz round tin. I dont have any plans on selling them, just gifts atm when they are perfected (Is that possible? LOL). Id love to label them anyway just for looks but all my research I havent found any bubble clipart for commercial use...( I love bubbles!) OH doorbell gotta go

Way to go!!!! Welcome to the fun, addictive and therapeutic world of candles. You will either love it immediately or hate it, LOL

Good Luck, you will find wickless to be very easy and soon you'll be adding those wicks and testing! Just to challenge yourself.

:yay::yay::yay:

Im SLOWLY getting my stuff in UPS I wont get everything here until Tuesday. Its killing me I'm so excited. I plan on trying wicks {Still researching right wicks for right containers and such} I live In Idaho and cant find a supplier near here. I was hoping Spokane Wash or Courde Alene Idaho would have one, but no such luck in the searching department. Looks like online ordering is the only way I can go atm. Thanks for the message. Ill Keep you guys and gals informed how well they turned out after my first pour...hehehe