My Website I think I'm ready to publish it again

ladysj

Well after having to start all over again from scratch I think it's ready or as close as it can be for now. Please have a look and let me know what you think. I will be adding more products I just wanted to get it back up and running and back out there again.

On the marquee I don't like it being the same color as the other text so I'm trying to find out on the wahm forum how to change the color and size.

I was able to change it to white what do you think?

Thanks for looking.

http://southernscentsofarkansas.wahmweb.com/store/

It looks very nice. The white marquee looks OK. Makes it stand out. Besides, it's not permanent, so white is fine, imo.

Edited to add: On the marquee, you need a semi-colon or something after Grand Opening Sale....

You also need a period after "coffee" and the n in "no" needs to be uppercase.

a cup of coffee no need to be in a hurry here.

Congatulations for getting your web site up!

Some of the pictures are out of focus (the silky milk bath, the air fresheners, for example).

Also there are some minor typos and run-on sentences (in the Sore Muscle Cream description, for example).

I think it looks good. You've made a really nice use of the frames and don't have all kinds of different sliders to move here or there like I've seen on some sites. It's really easy to navigate and I like the neutral colors.

My only critique? If you're going to have the option to click on images to make them 'larger' - they need to be larger when I click on them. ;)

Otherwise, glad to see you're up and running again!

Don't have a lot of time to peruse your site, but on the soap page you state "Goat is wonderful for the skin...." and I'm guessing that you meant to say goat milk? Also, to make "dermatologist" and "mica" plural, you do not use an apostrophe. I love the colors you used on your site.

Get someone who knows something about grammar to go over your website. You need to come across as a professional, not someone who can't pass an English class.

People will either love your website and want to buy from you or they will see the errors and close the page. You may have wonderful products, but I would not buy from you based on your website. Make your website professional so you can sell them!