Jo Malone type from Southern Garden Scents

Flicker

Has anyone soaped this here? I have a lb ordered for ME ME ME! I just love the perfume and er...seeing as I am not a trust baby (although it would be nice!) I just can't justify the cost of the real deal. :( The CP notes on the site showed it discolored to a lavender...did it trace fast? I just need to see if anyone has a pointer or two on this fo. :) I can not wait to get this in! I've been on a mission soaping new stuff this week! It's been a blast! Thanks for any input anyone can offer. :)

Heck I keep wanting to soap it. We should get together and determine how we're going to do it and have more updated notes! I don't think that FO has been updated in 4 years lol.

We can do that! I have it ordered and plan to soap next week. I am a daredevil. LOL I am thinking about doing a 50/50 water lye (my standard) room temp CP and swirling with purple mica, white (td) and green mica. Oh I pray I don't seize a batch! I will post results :)