I have a new label, but it's in Word. . . Got it!

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

I did a new label, because I'm tired of the hangtags. I did it in Word. How would I be able to post it here. I need some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Guest EMercier

OK, this is great. I'm trying all the suggestions and my BF's computer just sucks. Unbelievable. He also doesn't have the font I use at home. Guess I'll have to go quick download it. I'll have to hurry, Lost is on @ 9.

Guest EMercier

OK, I hope this works. Thanks for that tip on the screen snap thing. Worked great. I could not get the file to save as and then save as a jpeg file. I tried to do that first, but it would not work. I just wanted something different. I had to change some of the font because you could not see the numbers with the one font, so I went with something similar. I plan on using the glossy labels I got from the co-op.

post-441-139458385929_thumb.jpg

Guest EMercier

Thanks to everyone with the nice comments. The font is called Dear Joe. I live in the city and I was lookign for an urban flare with a bit of sophistication to it. I hope I achieved that look. I'll see the response because I have two shows this weekend and that's what I'm going with. Also, the scents will be on top of the lid with a small label. I might change that in the future, but I don't want it to be too bunched up and I wanted everything to be readable.