soy tarts and Scentsy warmers

scopeland14

I was told by a friend that Scentsy warmers are porous and if you use soy or soft wax in them, they will bleed thru onto the light bulb. They also will not guarantee them if you use other than their tarts. Has anyone come across this? :confused:

I am afraid I will loose costumers, due to the fact that Scentsy is so popular here in OK.

I get asked all the time from customers if my melts are able to be melted on the scentsy warmers. I let them know they can. Scentsy only wants their customers to buy from them. They don't want the competition. The warmers are not made by scentsy... If scentsy buys defective warmers from a company that is hazardous I wouldn't buy from them. How can they say that....I have a catalog that sells the exact or close to the electric warmers, but I would have to go digging through my storage room to get the warmers co. name.... I will check tomorrow. I was thinking of doing a co-op, because the minimum is a little high. I think $250.00, but I can't remember....

I get asked all the time from customers if my melts are able to be melted on the scentsy warmers. I let them know they can. Scentsy only wants their customers to buy from them. They don't want the competition. The warmers are not made by scentsy... If scentsy buys defective warmers from a company that is hazardous I wouldn't buy from them. How can they say that....I have a catalog that sells the exact or close to the electric warmers, but I would have to go digging through my storage room to get the warmers co. name.... I will check tomorrow. I was thinking of doing a co-op, because the minimum is a little high. I think $250.00, but I can't remember....

I'm in if yo do the co-op.

My mom use my tarts in their warmer and no problems.

If they where porous any wax would go though it. I remember some of the really old oil warmers where that way but even the oil would leak through a bit but the oil would dry up fast on the bottom. Plus those oil warmers you only used a few drops of oil not a half an ounce.

It also sounds to me like scentsy people are starting to get desperate

Scentsy sounds like Yankee. Y use to say their tarts could not be used in an electric warmer, that is until they started selling them. Scentsy is the same, scare them into thinking you can only use their scented wax and they will have to keep coming back. A good product will get them back so they shouldn't encourage lies.

Let me know if you find the name of that company. I would love to get some new warmer to go along with my tarts.

I would also like to be in on your co/op, let me know when you find your catalog, I would like to check it out!! Drop me a pm

• 2 years later...

I believe its where one person orders a large quantity of an item to get the best price & then repackages & sends the item to everyone who ordered & paid in advance. Lots of work for that person!!!!! Co-op I'm new too! I also believe all the experts here would like us newbies to use the search field, read, read, read then start a new thread about the info you need. The date of the original thread is in the top left hand corner. This will make the time go much faster while you're waiting for your new one! I love it!

okay someone tell me about this "coop" thing lol im lost