Shout out for WSP

Yes, please seat belt yourself in accordingly. :laugh2:

I ordered a few cases of tins late January that I was going to pickup when Kim came to visit. A road trip for supplies, we can hit up OBN too. Unfortunately~ I'm swamped with other things and cannot make it. Tlc26 and myself hit up an AWESOME outlet mall in Lodi, Ohio last time I visited with my other half. Going to Ohio is always worthwhile.

Kim is still coming to Niagara Falls. :yay: Tomorrow afternoon.

I called WSP after 2PM yesterday and just had them ship my tins. Three big boxes, shipping cost? It was less than 29.00.

Oh, they arrived TODAY~ before 11AM.

You know, I've ordered from WSP for a long time. I have to say~ I've had a few small issues, but they always address them for me in a timely fashion. Life is grand. Perhaps all of you that have high shipping should order thru me. :P Then I can ship to you on my Fed Ex.

Back to your regular scheduled programming. I'll post a picture of my boxes later, for proof! They're sitting in my hallway.

WSP shipping for 100 wicks (just example)

9.95 Shipping & Handling: (change)$8.95 Taxes: $0.00 Grand Total: $18.9

Candle Science shipping:

USPS Priority Mail (Ships within 24 hrs. Tracking Not Available)

$4.80 :

$12.75 : Shipping Charge

Total Price (with Priority Mail)

I guess they don't work for me...

I can do nothing but "SHOUT AT" WSP. Their shipping to Texas is atrocious. If I order 4 gal of GM&H lotion, shipping is $31, not too bad, but if I add a l OZ bottle of candle dye, it's over $43. Their shipping is CRAZY!

Mystical, maybe I'll order my dye thru you and you can stick it in a $4.95 USPS box. Carole

I cannot cheer for them either, but I really am glad that others can.

They DO have great customer service. That is a wonderful thing about them. I will only buy large orders from them a few times a year now. Until last month I was ordering from them weekly. When they discontinued their flat rate program, I looked elsewhere and found that I am saving more money now. So I am cheering for that. :yay:

I like them. I get most everything from them. YES, the shipping is just awful, and I only live one state away. I usually pay almost 25% of my total order in shipping cost.

I've looked elsewhere for things. I even found the same exact body spray at the candle source.

Candle source has the body mist $9 cheaper per gallon..yeah, so I order. Shipping for that one gallon cost me $15.45...no kidding.

So, adding 25% shipping cost to wholesale supplies body mist and adding shipping cost to the candle source body mist, and it is about the exact same price.

Same thing has happened for packaging supplies for me. For the most part, WSP is cheaper for packaging than I can find anywhere else even before factoring in shipping.

So, I use them and I'm really glad they are there. I've had a few issues with orders but they always fix them within a day or two.

I can do nothing but "SHOUT AT" WSP. Their shipping to Texas is atrocious. If I order 4 gal of GM&H lotion, shipping is $31, not too bad, but if I add a l OZ bottle of candle dye, it's over $43. Their shipping is CRAZY!

Mystical, maybe I'll order my dye thru you and you can stick it in a $4.95 USPS box. Carole

Their cart is probably set up for a max box, or per item box. From experience, 4 gallons fits in a single box. Adding something else would require either a larger box to go with the smaller inside or another box altogether. My cart allowed me to set certain product limits so that I could ensure flat rates. Example, if 4 16 oz. apothecary's can fit in a large flat rate, it shows that as shipping, if someone tosses an aroma bag, it auto calculates for a NEW box. You can always do a phone in order, their shipping is much closer to actual that way.

Shipping calculators are only estimates, and quite frankly - some people make their profit on shipping and not product.