Help With Body Spray

Dolphin146

I am making body sprays and for some reason mine feel oily when they first go on. After a few seconds and it goes into my skin my skin feels great. I am using 3ozs Cyclo 1oz of FO and 1oz of FCO. I was thinking of using less FCO to cut down on the oily feeling when you first spray it. Any help would be greatly apparicated. :confused:

Guest Ox_B_love

Hi i was wondering what the difference is between regular water and distilled water. When i make my sprays i use regular water and FO mix but you do have to shake it every time you spray it, however they turned out fine and have been fine so is it still okay to use regular water?

is it still okay to use regular water?

It's OK but most formulators will prefer to use distilled. Some of the things in tap water (chlorine, minerals, sodium, etc.) can produce odd reactions and results, not to mention that the overall chemical makeup of tap water can and does change over time. Distilled water is supposed to be "cleaner" and offers more consistent results.