Copa Cabana from AHRE

RNSandSCENTS

I got this in a bunch of fo samples and I absolutely love it....one problem....its not bath and body safe. I have about 10 different coconut blends but this on is really the one I like the most.

For those of you who have/have tried this fo, do you know of another supplier who carries a scent similar to this one by AHRE? TIA

I just pulled this one out of my sample stash yesterday to pour a tester and OOB it smells like Peak's Coconut Banana Blast. I just poured the Coconut Banana Blast but have not yet tested it. I have it out with one of my testers. I have not poured the Copa Cabana yet, but it sure smells similiar. I may pour it tonight. Maybe someone else will think the same and post it as well.

I can attest that 'Coconut Banana Blast' is a good one. I think it was actually the very first FO I made into candles about 2 years ago, and I still like it for summertime (except I don't burn many candles then because it's so blasted hot already). I have thought about getting it and renaming to 'Monkey Farts' or more likely 'Monkey Shines'.