Still trying to decide on the right Lilac

Holly

I have poured and tested a few. I just cannot decide. Maybe my nose is not crazy about Lilac as a candle. I just got done test burning Peak's and still not sure. I have also tested Snowtop's Lilac Blossom and thought that was going to be a go and now I feel like there may be too much of a green note in it. I do have MC Lilac Breeze that I use in the spa line but to me that is not a straight Lilac. I need a straight Lilac. I love the Lilac Breeze though. I tested TCS Lilac and thought that one smelled a lot like Peak's Hyacinth. I tested another one too but have not decided for sure on any of them.

I read some really good things about MMS Lilac on the board and was wondering if anyone here has compared Peak's with MMS's. Thanks for any input. I have a fundraiser coming up and would like to offer Lilac.

The best I have found is Hungarian Lilac at AH/RE throws great in TN 70/30.

I have a coworker who wanted a Lilac that smelled like the lilac bush her mother had.....she smelled this one and said "stop looking this is it".

Was at a large 3 day trade show 2 weeks ago and sold out of this one in candles, lotion and soap (MP). Have not tested it in CP.