FOH oils might be taken on by Elements

ayshapooh

Yea I got this email:

Elements needs your help!

As you may know, Fragrance Oil Heaven is going out of business. They have offered top quality fragrance oils for 8 years. We are considering this opportunity to bring you a line of top notch, trusted oils that are "tried & true" in bath & body applications + soap & candles.

We would love your feedback!

Have you ever purchased from Fragrance Oil Heaven?

Do you use oils of theirs that you love or can't live without? (Unfortunately, their list of oils cannot be currently viewed on their site).

Purchasing these oils is a major decision for us, so we welcome any comments or feedback you can offer. Just hit "reply" to this email.

Thank you for your input! We greatly appreciate your assistance.

Mike & Tammy Tivis

Elements Bath and Body Supply

the reply email address is: contactus@elementsbathandbody.ccsend.com

FOH just updated their site:

*** UPDATE -- UPDATE***

As of this time, I have not received any substantial offers that I have accepted or in the process of accepting. If I do not receive any offers that will be of value to myself and the buyer, I will have to make other decisions for my customers as I do not want my existing customers to have to do without the fragrance oils that I have made a part of my family.

Please stay tuned in for further decisions.

I posted on Soapdish a few minutes ago, but I have to say that I've been greatly touched by the amount of response we've had from customers regarding the possibility of taking over Fragrance Oil Heaven. Kim has offered the highest quality oils to her customers & we would would be honored to continue with her efforts. We'll definitely keep customers posted on this situation, so please feel free to sign up for our newsletter through our website.

Thank you for your support!

Best wishes,

Tammy Tivis

www.ElementsBathandBody.com