Warm Vanilla Sugar

FunFlames

I don't use your mix, but IMO it's both of what you asked. I'm trying to remember whose WVS I tried long ago that just didn't do much for me. It wasn't Peak's or Wildfire or even LS, but when I remember (if I remember and they haven't GOOB), I'll list it.

I don't use your mix, but IMO it's both of what you asked. I'm trying to remember whose WVS I tried long ago that just didn't do much for me. It wasn't Peak's or Wildfire or even LS, but when I remember (if I remember and they haven't GOOB), I'll list it.

Perhaps MMS...theirs was extremely light to my nose...didn't like it at all.

WSP is really close better IMO than B&L, The CandleMakers Store, At Wix's End & Tenn. Wish I could find one that doesn't cost so much.

see, now i was just gonna post that i LOVE The CandleMaker's Store WVS. :P i think it's pretty right on the BB&W. i haven't tried a WVS for years b/c i never found i loved, but then i tried CMS's and loved it...it's surprisingly strong in 100% soy at only .75oz ppw.

see, now i was just gonna post that i LOVE The CandleMaker's Store WVS. :P i think it's pretty right on the BB&W. i haven't tried a WVS for years b/c i never found i loved, but then i tried CMS's and loved it...it's surprisingly strong in 100% soy at only .75oz ppw.

Could be because you love the scent and I hate it and hate the "least like" even worse than WSP.