Leather & Leather & Lace

Kymber

I have an account that wants to add a Leather fragrance in soap & lotions. Anyone have a good leather that sticks really good in soap and also smells realistic?? I am also thinking of bringing in a Leather & Lace for them to try also....anyone know a good supplier for that one also? So far I have only found the Leather & Lace at Taylored Concepts and Green Leaf. Any others? TIA for any opinions on either one!

I can't even bring myself to try leather in soap, but from Peak oils I've soaped, none have morphed on me, so perhaps that would be a good start?

If not, what about renaming Guns & Roses from SS? Can't say I've soaped that either (just can't bring myself to do it lol.) You could rename it though.

I've used GL's Leather and Lace. It will discolor your soap to a pretty dark brown but it hold well and does not morph. It will also discolor lotions.

I ordered in Green Leafs leather & lace this morning. Maybe I will try it with the vanilla stabalizer and see if I can keep it at a tan instead of dark brown. I have a pound of Sweetcakes Leather that I just got in and bought that based on reviews. To me oob it doesn't seem very strong? So I also ordered in Green Leafs Leather since I was ordering from there anyway. I am not a big leather fan so this should be fun! LOL

I ordered in Green Leafs leather & lace this morning. Maybe I will try it with the vanilla stabalizer and see if I can keep it at a tan instead of dark brown. I have a pound of Sweetcakes Leather that I just got in and bought that based on reviews. To me oob it doesn't seem very strong? So I also ordered in Green Leafs Leather since I was ordering from there anyway. I am not a big leather fan so this should be fun! LOL

I think GL's is very strong and has held well in my soaps. I have some soaps from 2 years ago that you can still smell. Unfortunately, it did not sell well for me.